This tutorial is for deploying using Microsoft Intune with MSI installer.
(Thanks to one of our valued users, "Marten", for sharing! )
Download MSI installer from my.splashtop.com / my.splashtop.eu
- On my.splashtop.com / my.splashtop.eu, download MSI installer. You can go to Management / Deployment, create or select an existing deployment package, click Deploy.
- On Option 2 block, select the Deploy by 12-digit code MSI file from the dropdown list
*Do NOT use the Easy Deployment package, it will not deploy correctly.
Add an app on Microsoft Intune
- On Microsoft Intune, select Client Apps.
- On Client Apps page, Select Apps then Add, add a Line-of-business app.
- Click Select app package file, then select the downloaded Deploy by 12-digit code MSI file from my.splashtop.com / my.splashtop.eu.
- Fill in the required fields by your needs, but make sure:
a. Set Ignore app version: Yesb. Set Command-line arguments: /norestart /qn USERINFO="dcode=your_code,hidewindow=1,confirm_d=0"
That's it! You can assign which users/groups to deploy the app created above.