If you would like, you can set up Session Recording to sync with cloud Storage services on your computer so that your sessions automatically back up to the cloud. With most cloud services, you can download a desktop app to set a specific file path to sync with that cloud service. Starting in v22.214.171.124, You can now assign storage path, size limit, and enable automatic recording of Splashtop Remote Sessions. Here is an article with more information on Session Recording.
Below are tutorials on some popular cloud services but this can be done with any cloud service that offers a desktop app.
- Download and install OneDrive.
- Open the OneDrive App and click "help & Settings" -> "settings" -> "Choose Folders"
- In the Splashtop Business App, set your Session Recording location to the OneDrive Folder. (Ex. C:\Users\USERNAME\OneDrive\Documents\Splashtop Business)
Alternate OneDrive method
- Sign into your OneDrive account and copy the Unique ID after “root&cid=”
- Right click on “This PC” icon and click “Map Network Drive”
- Enter this address plus your ID: https://d.docs.live.net/ (Ex. https://d.docs.live.net/CA7A0XXXXXXXXX10)
- Sign in using your OneDrive credentials and click “remember my Credentials”
- Set drive letter.
- In the Splashtop Business App, set your Session Recording location to the new Network Drive location (Ex. L:\Splashtop Business).
You can also check out this video tutorial here.
- Download and install Google Drive Backup and Sync.
- Open the Google Drive Backup and Sync App, open the Preferences, and under "Google Drive", select "Sync my Drive to this computer" and set your folder location. You can choose to only sync certain folders, like a folder just for Splashtop recordings.
- In the Splashtop Business App, set your Session Recording location to the Google Drive Folder. (Ex. C:\Users\USERNAME\Google Drive\Splashtop Business
- Download Dropbox
- In your Dropbox app preferences under "sync", set your Dropbox folder location.
- In the Splashtop Business App, set your Session Recording location to the Dropbox Drive Folder. (Ex. C:\Users\USERNAME\Dropbox\Splashtop Business)
- Download and install Box Drive
- Open The Box app and click settings -> Open box Folder and copy the folder path.
- In the Splashtop Business App, set your Session Recording location to the Box Drive Folder. (Ex. C:\Users\USERNAME\Box\Splashtop Business)
- You can use a third party software like Goodsync to mount your Cloud Storage Service as a network Drive.