If your remote computer does not have an audio output device (like speakers or headphones), you can install our Virtual Audio Device (VAD) Driver to send audio to your local computer.
- Win 7 or newer
- Splashtop Streamer V220.127.116.11 or newer
- Go to this file path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server\Driver\STVSpk
- Select the driver file depending on your operating system
install_driver.bat (32 bits) or install_driver64.bat (64 bits)
- Right-click on the file and click "Run as Administrator"
- After installation, you should see this show as a new audio output device that you can select titled "Splashtop Virtual Audio Speaker Device".
- Now, you can use remote audio on that device: