Sometimes when using multiple computers with the same Splashtop credentials, you will encounter the following error message:
"Your account is already in a session using a different device. You can only establish multiple sessions from the same device(40409)."
Please see the screenshot below for an example.
You might encounter this message if you are on the following teams:
- Splashtop Business Access Solo (SBA Solo)
- Splashtop Business Access Pro (SBA Pro)
- Splashtop Business Access Performance (SBA Performance)
- Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)
This does not apply if you are on the following teams:
- Splashtop Remote Support (SRS)
- Splashtop Business Access Legacy ( SBA Legacy)
You might encounter this message if the same login credentials are logged in to the Business App from two different devices (Computers/Phones/Tablets) and connected to remote computers at the same time.
You can tell if a computer has an active remote connection in two different ways
1. Look for the green circle around the computer icon in the Business App. Please see the screenshot below.
2. You can also check the session logs section by logging into my.splashtop.com to see which exact computers have active sessions so that you don't have to click on specific computers to check. Please see the screenshot below.
This is done to help limit users from using a single license on multiple computers at the same time. To resolve this, please make sure to use separate login credentials on each device when connecting at the same time.