Splashtop is fully compatible with Windows 11, but your system might not be. Prior to upgrading to the new Windows 11, please consider the system requirements needed from Microsoft to avoid any performance issues!
Articles in this section
- Getting an error when trying to chat in a SOS session?
- Manual Uninstall and Reinstall of Splashtop Applications (Business App and Streamer App)
- How to fix I-beam cursor disappeared in the remote session?
- Splashtop is compatible with Windows 11
- Mouse and Keyboard delay/lag
- How to right-click when connecting from Mac to Windows
- Screen Pan and Scrolling on Android Business App using Touch Mode
- How do I send Debug Logs
- Does Splashtop support Apple Silicon M1 Mac?
- Why can’t I get response to mouse-click on macOS 10.13?