Splashtop is fully compatible with Windows 11, but your system might not be. Prior to upgrading to the new Windows 11, please consider the system requirements needed from Microsoft to avoid any performance issues!
Articles in this section
- How to send SOS Debug Logs
- How to find the SOS app version
- Getting an error when trying to chat in a SOS session?
- How to fix Mouse/Keyboard not working on Windows/Mac
- Manual Uninstall and Reinstall of Splashtop Applications (Business App and Streamer App)
- How to fix "The feature is currently unavailable." error message
- Navigating Splashtop Business for iOS
- Splashtop is compatible with Windows 11
- Mouse and Keyboard delay/lag
- How to right-click when connecting from Mac to Windows