Use the "Share My Desktop" feature to show your computer screen to the end user, while remotely supporting your end user's computer.
This is currently only available if you're running the Windows version of Splashtop Business app (not Mac).
This feature is available in the following Splashtop products:
- Splashtop Business Access
- Splashtop Remote Support - Plus (not available in Basic)
- Splashtop On-Demand Support
Be sure to update to the latest versions (184.108.40.206 or higher) of Splashtop Business app and Splashtop Streamer. They're available at www.splashtop.com/downloads.
This feature is currently available only if you're running the Windows version of Splashtop Business app (not Mac).
- Connect to the remote/host computer
- Click on the downward arrow icon at the top center of the window to open the toolbar
- Click on the square icon with the triangle "play" icon
- After a few seconds, your screen will automatically show up in a browser window on your end user's computer.
There is a little "Share My Desktop" toolbar that you can use to pause the sharing and to choose which monitor to show to the user (if you have multiple monitors).
- You can share with up to 2 computers at the same time.
- This "Share My Desktop" feature is currently not available with the Mac version of the Splashtop Business app.