Use the "Share My Desktop" feature to show your computer screen to the end user, while remotely supporting your end user's computer.
This is currently only available if you're running the Windows version of Splashtop Business app (not Mac).
This feature is available in the following Splashtop products:
- Splashtop Remote Support - Plus or Premium (not available in Basic)
- Splashtop Business Access - Pro
- Splashtop On-Demand Support
Be sure to update to the latest versions (18.104.22.168 or higher) of Splashtop Business app and Splashtop Streamer. They're available at www.splashtop.com/downloads.
- On Windows Business app (purple icon), click on File->Share My Desktop
- Start the video capture
- Copy and send the web link to the users to view your desktop
- Connect to the remote/host computer
- Click on the Actions icon and click Share My Desktop
- After a few seconds, your screen will automatically show up in a browser window on your end user's computer.
There is a little "Share My Desktop" toolbar that you can use to pause the sharing and to choose which monitor to show to the user (if you have multiple monitors).
- You can share with up to 2 computers at the same time.
- This "Share My Desktop" feature is currently not available with the Mac version of the Splashtop Business app.