Here are a few of the exciting new features that we're working on for upcoming releases of Splashtop Remote Support, Splashtop Business Access, and Splashtop SOS - may be limited to certain service tiers.
File Transfer improvement (Complete)
- Reduced bandwidth and improved transfer speed
Linux streamer beta (Complete)
- We are developing the Linux streamer, initial support with Ubuntu 18.04
Remote Support Premium
With the release of our Remote Support Premium, we are working closely with our customers to further improve our product with enhancements and new features!
New features we are currently working on are:
- Create custom scripts to run per schedule on a batch of computers (ETA Q1 2020)
Inventory Dashboard (ETA Q4 2019)
- See a dashboard view of all hardware and system inventory. (ETA Q4 2019)
- Export system/hardware inventory to csv (Completed)
- Export software inventory to csv (ETA Q4 2019)
Endpoint Security Add-on
- Adding Bitdefender support for Windows Server and Mac (Completed)
Start a free trial! We’d love to hear your inputs.
** These roadmap features are currently under development. Final features, specifications, and availability dates are subject to change. Features vary by product and edition.
We also added a lot of great new features in recent previous releases, including multi-to-multi monitor support, multiple concurrent sessions, and new Remote Support Premium and Business Access Pro editions.