Here are a few of the exciting new features that we're working on for upcoming releases of Splashtop Remote Support, Splashtop Business Access, and Splashtop SOS - may be limited to certain service tiers.
Linux streamer (www.splashtop.com/Linux )
(ETA Q3 2020)
- Add support for Ubuntu 20.04
- More features: copy/paste text, remote restart, remote command enhancements
(ETA Q4 2020)
- File transfer
We are working closely with our customers to further improve our product with enhancements and new features! Some features are only available on certain services.
New features we are currently working on are:
- Create custom scripts to run per schedule on a batch of computers (Completed)
- Add retry policy on scheduled 1-to-many actions (ETA Q2 2020)
Inventory Dashboard (ETA Q1 2020)
- See a dashboard view of all hardware and system inventory. (ETA Q3 2020)
- Export system/hardware inventory to csv (Completed)
- Export software inventory to csv (Completed)
Dashboard Group Summaries (ETA Q3 2020)
- Highlight relevant action-needed summaries per computer group on all Management dashboard pages
Endpoint Security Add-on
- Adding Bitdefender support for Windows Server and Mac (Completed)
Start a free trial! We’d love to hear your inputs.
** These roadmap features are currently under development. Final features, specifications, and availability dates are subject to change. Features vary by product and edition.
SOS On-Demand Support
- Elevate permission within the SOS session, and allow either technician or end-customer to input credentials to elevate. (Completed Q2 2020 3.3.8.x)
- SSO / SAML integration - authenticate your SOS/SBA team using single sign-on (Completed Q2 2020 3.3.8.x)
We also added a lot of great new features in recent previous releases, including multi-to-multi monitor support, multiple concurrent sessions, and new Remote Support Premium and Business Access Pro editions.