Here are a few of the exciting new features that we're working on for upcoming releases of Splashtop Remote Support, Splashtop Business Access, and Splashtop SOS - may be limited to certain service tiers.
MSI package for Easy deployment (Complete)
- We are making an MSI download available for "Easy deployment" so you can download an MSI package and run to associate a computer to your account - just like the EXE package.
File Transfer improvement (Complete)
- Reduced bandwidth and improved transfer speed
Linux streamer beta (Complete)
- We are developing the Linux streamer, initial support with Ubuntu 18.04
Remote Support Premium
With the release of our Remote Support Premium, we are working closely with our customers to further improve our product with enhancements and new features!
New features we are currently working on are:
- Create and perform custom tasks on your machine without having to access the computer directly.
- Scripting (ETA Q3 2019)
Reporting (ETA Q3 2019)
- Generate reports based off custom criteria from System Inventory.
Endpoint Security Add-on
- Adding Bitdefender support for Windows Server and Mac (Completed)
Start a free trial! We’d love to hear your inputs.
** These roadmap features are currently under development. Final features, specifications, and availability dates are subject to change. Features vary by product and edition.
We also added a lot of great new features in recent previous releases, including multi-to-multi monitor support, multiple concurrent sessions, and new Remote Support Premium and Business Access Pro editions.