Here are a few of the exciting new features that we're working on for upcoming releases of Splashtop Remote Support, Splashtop Business Access, and Splashtop SOS - may be limited to certain service tiers.
File Transfer Performance (ETA January 2019)
- We are re-architecting the file transfer feature to handle faster transfer speeds. You should see a notable improvement in the amount of time to transfer large files.
Transfer file without having a remote session (ETA January 2019)
- The re-architecture will enable file transfers to work without a remote access connection. This way you can manage file transfers without affecting users on the remote computer.
Drag-n-drop File Transfer (ETA January 2019)
- The current file transfer feature uses a file transfer window to transfer files between the local computer and the remote computer. You can drag-n-drop files within the file transfer window.
- We are adding the ability to drag files from the local computer to the remote computer without the file transfer window and vice versa to start file transfers. For multiple files or folders, you may need to drag-n-drop into the file browsers.
Session Recording (ETA January 2019)
- Technicians can start/stop recording from the tool bar while in a remote session. Each recording will be stored on the local side (Business app/purple icon).
Remote Support Premium
With the release of our Remote Support Premium, we are working closely with our customers to further improve our product with enhancements and new features!
New features we are currently working on are:
Configurable Alerts for Windows Event Logs (ETA Jan 2019)
- Alleviate the tedious task of having to filter through Event logs by setting alerts for specific Windows Events based off of triggers such as Event ID, Event Log Type, Event Source, or Event Message.
- Create and perform custom tasks on your machine without having to access the computer directly.
- The first planned custom task will be Scheduled Reboot. (ETA Jan 2019)
- Scripting (ETA Q3 2019)
Reporting (ETA Q2 2019)
- Generate reports based off custom criteria from System Inventory.
Endpoint Security Add-on
- Splashtop is partnering and integrating with Bitdefender to provide Antivirus (ETA Q1 2019)
Start a free trial! We’d love to hear your inputs.
** These roadmap features are currently under development. Final features, specifications, and availability dates are subject to change. Features vary by product and edition.
We also added a lot of great new features in recent previous releases, including multi-to-multi monitor support, multiple concurrent sessions, and new Remote Support Premium and Business Access Pro editions.