Here are a few of the exciting new features that we're working on for upcoming releases of Splashtop Enterprise, Splashtop Remote Support, Splashtop Business Access, and Splashtop SOS - may be limited to certain service tiers.
We are working closely with our customers to further improve our product with enhancements and new features! Some features are only available on certain services:
Linux (www.splashtop.com/Linux )
- blank screen (ETA Q2 2021)
- native client application (ETA Q3 2021)
On-demand - SOS Enterprise
- Invitation flow for on-demand usage, SOS (ETA Q3 2021)
- Augmented Reality (ETA Q3 2021)
- Ability to point out locations with a laser pointer feature to a person at the remote/host computer (ETA Q3 2021)
- Be able to easily find message from the app interface (ETA Q3 2021)
- Add vulnerability score card as a reference on the security of your endpoints (ETA Q3 2021)
Local IP Address
- Provide local IP addresses in the Properties list (ETA Q3 2021)
** These roadmap features are currently under development. Final features, specifications, and availability dates are subject to change. Features vary by product and edition.
We also added a lot of great new features in recent previous releases, including multi-to-multi monitor support, multiple concurrent sessions, and new Remote Support Premium and Business Access Pro editions.