From Splashtop Business's web console, you can connect to your computers with one click (Windows and Mac client apps must still be installed) and manage your computers, users, and your account. Just log in at my.splashtop.com.
(More information can be found in the manual for Splashtop Business.)
The functions available to you depend on whether your role is owner, admin, or member.
- the one who purchased the Splashtop Business subscription
- has the same manageability privileges as Admin.
- the only one who can manage the subscription and purchase more seats/licenses
- the only one who can set policies that apply to all users (under Account Info > Team)
-assigned by the owner.
- can manage users and see all of their device information and session history.
- Group Admin (only available on Remote Support accounts 750+ or Premium)
- assigned by the owner.
- can manage users and see all of their device information and session history only for their specific group
- can see only their own computers, client devices, and session history.
- See the list of computers and their detailed information (from the Computers tab)
- Connect to a computer (from the Computers tab)
- Configure who can access which computers (from the Computers tab > sharing icon)
- Rename computers (from the Computers tab > gear icon)
- Add a note to a computer (from the Computers tab > gear icon)
- Remove offline computers from the list (from the Computers tab > gear icon)
- See the list of client devices and their detailed information (from the Clients tab)
- See session history and activity on the Splashtop Business account (from the Logs tab)
- Manage users: enable, disable, change role, reset password, etc. (available under the Management tab)