Just deploy Splashtop streamer onto all the computers you want to remotely access, in 3 simple steps.
- Create a deployment package, with all your preferred settings. A deployment package consists of a deployment streamer and a unique 12-digit code.
- Click on the "Deploy" button for the deployment package you just created, to share the deployment package as a link or to download the actual installer.
- Share the link with your users. Or install the streamers yourself.
You can share the deployment package in two ways:
- Send a link to your users.
By following the link, your users can download the streamer installer and get the 12-digit code to enter into their streamer.
- Or send the actual streamer installer file and the 12-digit code to your users.
You can send the installer via your own methods: Dropbox, email, etc.
The installation process can also be run silently via command line, to automate deployment to a large number of computers.
1. Log into my.splashtop.com and click on Deployment.
2. Create deployment package.
When creating the deployment package, you have the option of specifying various default settings for the streamer, including computer name, security settings, sound re-direction, auto-launch behavior, etc.
Read more about customizing the default streamer settings using deployment packages.
3. Get the deployment package (either link or installer).
Click on the Deploy button.
You'll find two options for distributing the deployment package: (1) share a link or (2) download the streamer installer for sharing via Dropbox, email, etc.
4. Send either the link or the streamer installer (and the 12-digit code) to your users, for them to set up their computers.
If you share a link, your users who follow the link will see a web page as follows.
From this web page, they can download the streamer installer and follow the instructions for entering your 12-digit code.
5. Users install the streamer and enter the 12-digit code.