With the Premium plan of Splashtop Remote Support, you can install Splashtop Streamer on Android devices and remotely access them at anytime.
(This also applies to the Enterprise plan of Splashtop SOS.)
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on the Android device. It's available on Play Store and on the Splashtop web console (my.splashtop.com > Management > Deployment > Deploy).
2. Launch the Splashtop Streamer app on the Android device. Enter the 12-digit deployment code (from the Splashtop web console's deployment page).
3. On the Splashtop Business app, your Android device should show up now in the Computer list (with an Android icon). Click on it to remote into the Android device.
Please refer to this article for further information on deploying to Android devices.
- Android 5.0 and up for view-only
- Install the Splashtop add-on app for your device, to be able to view and control. Or enable the accessibility service for your Android 8.0 and up device. Refer to this article fore more details.