If your subscription expires because your payment information did not get processed by Splashtop in time for your auto-renewal, any changes to your payment information was made (new card number or billing address change), or if you have your subscription was set to no auto-renew, you will need to manually resubscribe to the expired subscription.
How to resubscribe
Must be the account owner. If your Splashtop subscription has expired and you want to resubscribe to your current subscription plan, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into our web portal as account owner at my.splashtop.com/login.
- Hover your cursor over your name on the upper right part of screen, then select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- Find the subscription that says "Expired" under the correct plan and click "Buy Now" to bring you to the cart.
- Verify the total amount of users/computers are correct and the correct option under "Configure Your Plan" is selected > Continue to Billing Address
- Verify the payment and billing information is correct > Continue to Payment
- Hit "Subscribe" towards the bottom-right of the page to resubscribe.