Starting with version 126.96.36.199, you can connect in with SOS and start a reboot and get reconnected after the computer starts back up.
- SOS with mobile or SOS with computers service (www.splashtop.com/sos)
- Connect to a computer with SOS
- From the toolbar, click on the Settings icon and you will find "Normal Reboot" and "Safe Reboot" options.
- Enter a valid administrator credential for the remote computer.
- SOS does setup to reconnect after a reboot, then reboots the remote computer.
- Once the computer is back up, you are reconnected.