If you are experiencing the message "The session code is incorrect. Please try again", make sure the end user has downloaded the correct region SOS app.
The SOS app is stack specific, for more information on the Global and EU Stack: Global vs EU
- If your account is part of the Global stack, please have your end user download the SOS app at sos.splashtop.com
- If your account is part of the EU stack, please have your end user download the SOS app at sos.splashtop.eu
Example of SOS error:
How to check your SOS Service Region
1. From the SOS app, select Settings in the top left corner
2. From the Settings menu, select About
3. On the About page, Service Region(your region) is at the top next to the App Version
You can use this Region information to find out if your user has downloaded the correct region SOS App.
For more information on how to find Region Information in our Business and Streamer app: How to find the service region