This feature is available for:
- SOS Unlimited
- SOS Teams
- SOS Enterprise
*Please note this feature is not available for the SOS Lite feature with SRS, see here for more info about SOS Lite.
On a SOS team, the team owner can grant specific technicians the privilege to invite new technicians and to manage other technicians by applying this feature. They can now also grant the privilege of managing Splashtop team settings.
Please see instructions below to enable and to use the feature.
Enable Technician Management feature
This feature is only available to standard Splashtop SOS that can be subscribed for the current pricing of $199 and up.
- Log into my.splashtop.com / my.splashtop.eu as the team owner.
- Go to SOS / Manage Attended Access Technicians.
- Click the gear icon of the user profile you would like to modify.
- Select Set up technician manager.
User role will become Technician Manager after enabling technician management.
What can a Technician Manager do?
The Technician Manager has exactly the same privilege as the team owner regarding user management on SOS page (listed below), except for configuring Technician Management. The Technician Manager will be able to see team member list, sessions list and configure the following settings for any team member except owner.
- Invite/re-invite team member
- Change display name
- Reset password
- Change authentication (If SSO is enabled)
- Disable user
- Delete user
Team Setting Management:
- Manage all the items on the team settings page, except for payment