Splashtop will only work on devices that are powered on and awake. Here are the instructions to set your devices to never sleep.
To set your Windows computer to Never Sleep, go to Settings > System > Power & Sleep. Then select the Sleep Options and set them to Never.
1. Open up Windows Settings. You can do this by clicking the Start Menu/Window and clicking the Settings application.
2. Select System.
3. Next, select Power & Sleep.
4. Finally, select Never on the drop down boxes under Sleep.
To turn sleep mode off on Mac OS, go to System Preferences > Energy Saver. Then tick the box next to 'Prevent computer from sleeping automatically when the display is off' and drag the Turn display off after to Never.
1. Open the Apple menu. You can do this by clicking the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your screen.
2. Then select System Preferences.
3. Select the energy-saver option.
4. In the Energy Saver panel, locate the turn the display off after the slider.
5. Slide to Never to permanently keep your Mac from sleeping
To check if your settings were done correctly, check your Splashtop Streamer settings and it will say "Never Sleep"
- Open System Settings.
- Click Battery in the sidebar and Enable Power Nap
Note: If you are using a Mac Mini, you will only see this option.
Interested in setting up Wake-On-LAN?
Support Article: How do I perform Wake-On-LAN with Splashtop app WoL
Unable to set your device to not sleep or have suggestions for us? Please open a support ticket.