How do I connect within ServiceNow/Incidents?
ServiceNow has partnered with Splashtop to enable ServiceNow technicians to remotely support your users using the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service.
You can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your user’s computers to provide support directly from ServiceNow incidents, with a few simple clicks! After the support session, technicians can also retrieve session logs to display in the incident for further reference. Your users do not need to have any software pre-installed to connect!
How do I provide remote access to my end users?
- Download Splashtop SOS Integration app from ServiceNow store then install.
(Please also make sure the Splashtop Business app installed on your system used to provide support service.)
- In the Incident, click the Create an SOS download link to create a support case.
- Tell your user to click Download SOS button to download SOS app.
- You click Connect button to start a remote session.
How do I check session logs?
- You can click Update session logs to retrieve logs related to this incident.