Connection logs and file transfer logs can be automatically passed to the ticketing system.
For a limited time, the integration is included in the current SOS services (excludes SOS lite and legacy services).
Supported ServiceNow instance version
Compatible with Paris, Orlando and New York.
- Purchase or trial the Splashtop SOS, www.splashtop.com/sos
- Follow the instruction to enable ServiceNow integration from my.splashtop.com.
- Download and install these versions of Splashtop Business app [18.104.22.168 or later] (purple icon)
- Windows or Mac app
- Log in to the Splashtop Business app with your Splashtop account credentials.
- Go to the ServiceNow store and get the Splashtop SOS Integration app.
How do I connect from within ServiceNow?
You can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your user’s computers to provide support directly from ServiceNow incidents, with a few simple clicks. After the support sessions are completed, technicians can retrieve session logs to display in the incidents for futher reference. End users do not need to have any software pre-installed!
- Log in to your ServiceNow account and navigate to your Incident
- Scroll down to the Notes section and click on the Splashtop SOS tab
- Click on the Create an SOS download link button
- The Connect button becomes active and there is a "Copy link" and "Share link" below it as a way to send the download link to the end user outside of the ServiceNow interface.
- The Download SOS button will now activate on the end user's ServiceNow Incident view
- End user clicks on Download SOS button on their ServiceNow Incident page (or the link sent otherwise) to download and run the program
- Technician can now click on the Connect button to establish a remote connection.
Note: Technician must have the Splashtop Business app installed and be logged in.
How do I check session logs?
- You can click Update session logs button to retrieve logs related to this incident.
Watch the integration demo: