Connection logs and file transfer logs can be automatically passed to the ticketing system.
How do I connect from within ServiceNow?
You can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your user’s computers to provide support directly from ServiceNow incidents, with a few simple clicks. After the support sessions are completed, technicians can retrieve session logs to display in the incidents for futher reference. End users do not need to have any software pre-installed!
- Log in to your ServiceNow account and navigate to your Incident
- Scroll down to the Notes section and click on the Splashtop On-Demand Support tab
- Click on the Create an SOS download link button
- The Download SOS button will now activate on the end user's ServiceNow Incident view
- End user clicks on Download SOS button on their ServiceNow Incident page to download and run the program
- Technician can now click on the Connect button to establish a remote connection.
Note: Technician must have the Splashtop Business app installed and be logged in.
How do I check session logs?
- You can click Update session logs button to retrieve logs related to this incident.