Connection details can be passed to the ticketing system, as well as file transfer information during the session.
How do I connect within ServiceNow/Splashtop?
You can easily initiate a remote desktop connection to your user’s computers to provide support directly from ServiceNow incidents, with a few simple clicks! After the support session, technicians can also retrieve session logs to display in the incident for further reference. Your end-users do not need to have any software pre-installed to connect!
- login to your ServiceNow account and navigate to your Incident
- Scroll down to the Notes section and click on the Splashtop On-Demand Support tab
- Click on the Create an SOS download link button
- The SOS download button will activate on the end-user ServiceNow Incident page
- End-user clicks on SOS download button on their ServiceNow Incident page to download and run the program
- IT Admin on ServiceNow site, clicks on the Connect button to establish a remote connection. Note: Must have the Splashtop Business app installed and logged in.
How do I check session logs?
- You can click Update session logs button to retrieve logs related to this incident.